Despite my sometimes-stern exterior, I have indeed inherited #TheKindnessGene from my mom and dad. Both my parents are gentle and kind by nature.
Here are a few things I do/have done to be kind:
1. I sometimes buy a book or something else for my
domestic help’s children.
2. As a child, I taught a younger friend some subjects.
3. In college, I taught a younger friend economics.
4. I have listened to the medical problems faced by my
domestic help and tried to help them with some medicine for their ailment (if
needed) since our house is like a pharmacy! 😛
5. I have talked about my domestic help’s children’s
careers with them. I’m aware of some of their struggles.
6. I try not to dispose of batteries or inflammables in the
trash ‘coz they may explode when people burn the trash and end up hurting
7. I make sure no broken, poky things are lying around
that could hurt anyone when they step on them.
8. When someone gets hurt, I feel bad. I try to give them
Burnol or some antiseptic cream.
9. I collect packages (courier) of the neighbours. I’m
mentioning this coz when I stayed in Bangalore, my neighbour refused to collect
You can check other people’s posts here.