At the end of every year, I take stock of the highlights of that year. Here it is for 2023.
- I underwent a 12-week program of ‘The Artist’s Way’ by Julia Cameron, which was conducted by the author Radhika Meganathan online.
- I wrote numerous poems based on poet Joseph Fasano’s prompts.
- I wrote a poem each based on poet Sampurna Chattarji’s prompt and poet K. Srilata’s prompt, which was organized by Blogchatter.
- I read 34 books this year as a part of Blogchatter’s reading challenge. (#TBRBlogchatter)
- My work was featured in 9 anthologies this year.
- I attended a session on writing for children by Aditi Krishnakumar conducted by Blogchatter.
- I did the entire Magic program based on Rhonda Byrne’s book.
- I completed the ‘Ready to Publish’ course conducted by Blogchatter.
- I went on a road trip to Yercaud with my parents.
- I interviewed three authors for my blog.
- I wrote the blurb for an international poet’s poetry book.
- My blog was recognized as one of the top book blogs in India by both The Himalayan Writing Retreat and Zorba Books.
This post is a part of #BlogchatterBlogHop
Pic credit – Unsplash